The capitalists are eager for the COVID-19 crisis to come to an end, and many anticipate a rapid economic bounce-back. But the new normal will be one of crisis, chaos and class struggle.
- 250 million workers strike in India
- A World Gripped in Crisis
- A World On The Brink: Revolution Looming
- Are Egypt and Turkey heading for war in Libya?
Theory & History
A treasure trove of books and articles by Marx, Engels, Lenin, Trotsky and other writers.
- Labour right-wing forces Richard Leonard out
- Lockerbie 32 Years On: Imperialism, Framings and Cover-ups
- Struggle for School Safety – EIS Must Lead!
- Hungary: Orbán’s popularity slips following repression and crisis
- Unison election: Potential for a historic Left victory revealed
- USA: Trump’s “insurrection” and the Chaos of Bourgeois Democracy
International Online Rally: 80 years since the assassination of Leon Trotsky
Featuring a special message from Esteban Volkov, Trotsky’s grandson, who has dedicated his time to preserving his grandfather’s legacy, the International Marxist Tendency presents a special rally on the power of Trotsky’s ideas today.
Watch on Youtube below: